Windows Virtual Desktop
The object of the session is to educate small-medium enterprises on how they can leverage the power of Microsoft Virtual Desktop on a cloud to enhance productivity tools, easily and centrally manage their workloads with advanced security. As businesses continue to embrace remote work and share hardware for computing tasks, virtual computing becomes a more viable solution. Windows Virtual Desktop, a service built to power the future of this cloud-delivered scenario.
The session would cover:
- Desktop-As-a-Service Compatibility on Azure
- Flexibility to Work Remotely Using Almost Any Type of Device
- How to Reduce Capital and Operating Expenses.
- How to increase disaster recovery and business continuity with WVD.
- Experience to be shared from Live Project Deployments and aligned success stories.
May 5, 2021 - 10:30am -11:30am
To register, please click (Here)
2021-05-05 to 2021-05-05
Ministry of Transport and Communications MOTC
Event location: Country, Home, Street